Thank God for creating space for grace and curves in the world of sports, otherwise, it’s just another day at the slaughterhouse. And a man needs a break from a man’s world every now and then.
Below are some of the fairest female athletes to have hit a ball, treaded the cool water and ran like Usain Bolt. And if those weren’t enough, they also tried their hands at inspiring their fans the world over outside of their favored arena.
Enjoy sporty girls and share if you liked it !
I do not hate gay people nor do I support any attempts to legally discriminate against them. In other words, this post is pure snark aimed at the idiocy of the bigot.
- Being gay is not natural. Real Americans ™ always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
- Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
- Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
- Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
- Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
- Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
- Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
- Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
- Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
- Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
1.) A dancing goat discovered coffee. Well, farmers in Ethiopia noticed that their goats would get all jumpy after eating coffee beans, so they decided to try it for themselves.
2.) Coffee was a food before it was a drink. Before people figured out how to brew coffee, they used to eat it. The Oatmeal reports that African Tribes used to eat “energy balls” of coffee beans and fat.
3.) Coffee grows on tree. I’ve never seen one, but coffee trees can grow up to 30ft tall. Farmers cultivate coffee trees to about 10 feet.
4.) A “cup of Joe” was first coined in World War II. Soldiers, known as “Joe’s,” were identified as big coffee drinkers.
5.) Only two types of coffee tree are widely cultivated. 70% of the world drinks coffee from Arabica coffee trees. The rest drink coffee from Robusta trees.
6.) According to Herritage Coffee, there is only one product that gets traded more than coffee. Oil.
7.) A coffee tree takes about 5 years to mature. The average annual yield from a coffee tree is only enough for one roasted pound of coffee.
8.) Americano is another coffee term coined during World War II. American soldiers would order espresso with water to cut down on the bitter flavor.
9.) Coffee has been used as a beverage for about 700 years. Instant coffee was invented in 1906 by George Washington, but not that George Washington. The man who invented instant coffee was from Belgium.
10.) Gomestic reports that an average of 1400 million cups of coffee are consumed every day around the world.